The Town operates under a council-administrator form of government in which the Town Administrator is appointed by the Town Council and serves as the head of the Town’s administration. The Town Administrator is responsible for:
- Ensuring that Council policies are implemented.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the Town.
- Maintaining the day to day administration of the Town through the various departments, contracts, and employees.
- Recommending policy alternatives to the Council.
- Working with the Town Financial Administrator in submitting the proposed annual budget to the Council.
- The Town Administrator provides capable and inspiring leadership for Town staff and makes the day to day decisions that allow for the most effective use of resources. This allows staff to focus on improving the quality of life for the Southwest Ranches community.
Please be advised that under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone at (954) 434-0008, or in writing at 13400 Griffin Road, Southwest Ranches, FL 33330.