Zoning, Permitting and Information is provided by J.A. Medina, LLC located in Town Hall. J.A. Medina, LLC is a Full Service Zoning and Code Enforcement Firm and is available during the following business hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For your convenience, all permitting starts at the Town Hall with J.A. Medina, LLC to include Landscape review, landscape permitting and inspections. In addition, the following email address is provided for your convenience: firstname.lastname@example.org. J.A. Medina, LLC will guide you through the permitting process; explain the steps and agencies that need to be involved. The links below are a guide to explain the process for various types of permits. We encourage you to call with any questions you have, or set up a meeting with one of our staff.
For Zoning Map: Click Here
Zoning Permitting Applications and Instructions:
- ADDITION TO A SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENCE
- BUILDING OR REPLACING A FENCE OR WALL
- NEW POOL – DECK
- NEW DETACHED ANCILLARY BUILDING
- NEW SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENCE (SFR)
- BUILDING A NEW DRIVEWAY
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR EVENT PERMIT APPLICATION
- ZONING PERMIT FEES (Form must be Notarized)
- TREE REMOVAL PERMIT APPLICATION
- CERTIFICATE OF USE
- HOLIDAY WAYSIDE STAND OUTDOOR EVENT PERMIT APPLICATION
- INSPECTION REQUEST
Please be advised that under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone at (954) 434-0008, or in writing at 13400 Griffin Road, Southwest Ranches, FL 33330.